Friday, April 20, 2018

A great weekend with friends - old and new- scrapbooking at the Martina Spiritual Renewal Center.
I was able to spend time with my friends, get a lot of layouts done, enjoy some wonderful meals, and way more snacks than I should have, as well as taking a CM class. The only bad part of the weekend was the Penguins losing game #2 to the Flyers. 😊

Here are some layouts from the weekend:


This first layout was a kit from Amazing Grace that I used to scrap some Saint Patrick's Day photos from our  last crop at our scrapbook home, Miss Liberty. Our good friends and hosts are selling to pursue their retirement dreams of traveling the country in their RV. 

My first attempt at making large svg files. I was pretty happy with myself.

The second wrestling layout includes a booklet on the bottom of the left hand page that includes 
8 pictures of wrestlers from the evening. 

There were a lot more layouts but I'll save them for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment