Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me.. Very grateful to be here to enjoy another day with family and friends.


Katie had her monthly prenatal appointment. She got to here baby bubba's heartbeat. It was always miraculous to me at every single appointment to hear that but maybe it's because of the miscarriages when they went to listen for a heartbeat that was no longer there. I hope she feels the miracle. Wish I could share it with her but she doesn't want me to and I have to respect that.


I know she isn't happy. She knows what she has to do on our end school/home/etc but I imagine that Tim is hassling her to come back there. It is hard to stand your ground when it shifts under your feet all the time. I could tell her lots of things but she doesn't want to hear anything I have to say. I am the enemy. Thank God I never felt that way about my mom.


We all have preconceived notions of what will happen or should happen but I'm honestly trying not to live any farther ahead than today.


No scrappin' today but all the WEA are getting excited for our upcoming crop weekend. Can't wait to go Scrappin With Jesus.


In the meantime this layout always makes me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment