Saturday, May 2, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day



You'd think that I'd be spending National Scrapbooking Day with my papers, cutters and pictures but instead I'll be spending it at a fundraising tea with some of my cropping friends and Bonnie and Mom over at Miss Liberty (our cropping home away from home LOL). Marian organized it to raise money for a local animal rescue organization. Marian never does anything halfway so I can't wait to see how she has transformed Miss Liberty. It should be fun ~ if I could only figure out what to wear. Somehow my 'uniform' of jeans and a t-shirt doesn't seem like it will fit the occasion! Of course the Penguins game is at the same time as the tea. Maybe I could wear my Penguins hat and jersey and just stick a flower on it! HAHA

I did already check in on some of my fav scrap sites, Swirlydoos, Peachy Cheap (yep, spent some money there and it wasn't even 8 am) and of course sb.com to name a few just to check on what all my on-line pals are up to. Lots of challenges, contests and give aways going on today.

On a none scrappin note John had his play this week. He was the Mayor of Munchkinland in the Wizard of Oz. He was a really big Munchkin.

Katie, Tom and I had fun watching the kids. I'm never sure how that wonderful staff gets a bunch of autistic and disabled kids to pull off something like this. What patience and a good sense of humor they have!

No comments:

Post a Comment